Thursday, June 14, 2007

Day 6, My LinkedIn Profile

Having played around with most of the LinkedIn functionalities for a while, I am back home - to have a critical look at my rather poor-looking beginner's profile... Well, it definitely would benefit from some beautifying...

Here is the urgent To-Do List on Profile Improvement:

-Detail descriptions of current and past positions held

-Thoughtful summary

-More connections and recommendations

-Additional information: my interests and 3 web-sites

I have decided to link to "My Resume and References", "My Articles: Self-Publishing, etc" and "My Blog: How I started on LinkedIn"; as I am a Google's fan, I have created these several pages with Google Page Creator and Blogger.com, here we are ;-)

My Resume
My References
My Articles: Self-Publishing, etc
How to Build Book web-site
How I started on LinkedIn

http://www.linkedin.com/in/olgakellen





No comments: