Monday, December 3, 2007

Interviewing Lulu Self-Publishers on LinkedIn

About two weeks ago I posted a question on LinkedIn: "Self-Publishers on Lulu.com, would you like to be interviewed (by e-mail) for my Blog?

We'll be talking book sales and money in self-publishing.

You are free to choose whether you want to make it public and it'll be some promotion for your book, or make it private if you are not comfortable with revealing your numbers.

All stories are welcome: making money with self-publishing or spending money and getting nothing in return..."


The response was rather active: several Lulu authors of one or two or three books and even one Lulu publisher of 1,500 titles!

I emailed everybody my questions concerning sales of their books and promotion the authors did to get those sales. Guess what? Only ONE author replied... I'll publish her interview in my next post. So, what happened to the rest? No sales from Lulu I believe...








No comments: