Friday, August 3, 2007

After 4 months on LinkedIn I have 2,000,000+ !

Yes, it's official - I have 2,000,000+ third degree LinkedIn connections! It is through only 50 first degree connections and I haven't really started inviting members to connect yet . These connections have been made mostly through Questions/Answers area of LinkedIn.

What else is new?

I have expertise in the following categories now:
  • Job Search (1)
  • Economics (1)
  • Exporting/Importing (1)
  • Internationalization and Localization (1)
  • Events Marketing (1)
  • Incorporation (1)
It means that in these categories my answers were rated as "the best" by askers. These categories are more or less in line with what I am looking for: some interesting new projects in Internet Research, Internet Marketing or English / Russian Translations.

So far so good - I have some expertise requests coming in...

I have joined 3 LinkedIn Groups: Forbes.com Entrepreneurs, MRKF (Market Research Knowledge Forum) and LIBS (LinkedIn Business Strategists). Not lots of activities in each of them though...

Jiglu (Beta) Autotag widget is running on my blog now. A LinkedIn member posted a request for testers and I subscribed. It seems to be a nice addition to any blog. The developers are still working on the tool to improve its functionality.


http://www.linkedin.com/in/olgakellen





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very interestiing olga!!