Sunday, September 23, 2007

Linkedining

I recall using a meta search engine dogpile.com some 7(?) years ago. There were so many search engines at that time that it was the way to go. Then somebody mentioned to me that Google was his favorite, it was better than others. I tried it and used since.

Once upon a time somebody used "google" as a verb somewhere for the first time ever. Google became a household name and everybody is googling nowadays.

The other day it happened to me to use "linkedin" as a verb and also "linkedining" in one of my answers to questions on LinkedIn. It was just fitting so well there.

As I never saw it before, for a moment I thought that I was a pioneer ;-)

Then I googled "linkedining" and discovered 6 entries with this word which means that it is not a novelty at all.

So, "linkedin" is a word now. My spell check forces me to correct it all the time, but I am linkedining anyway ;-)

http://www.linkedin.com/in/olgakellen





No comments: